Friday, September 11, 2015

How to Get Your Groom Excited About Wedding Planning

I have yet to walk down the aisle myself but when that time comes I want my Groom to be as excited about the wedding planning process as I am. Admittedly,  I hope he has a “Yes, dear” attitude towards certain details (peonies are a non-negotiable), but I plan on getting him involved and on board using these 14 brilliant tricks from SMP’s brilliant, just-married editors.

13 Ways to Get Your Groom Involved
View Slideshow
13 Ways to Get Your Groom Involved
View Slideshow

More Planning Tips You Didn’t Know You Needed

What NOT to Do the Week Before Your Wedding | How to Make the Day After Even Better

© Style Me Pretty, 2015. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: Round-Ups, Slideshows, The Blog, Wedding Resources



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1Q6MqmD

No comments:

Post a Comment