Tuesday, September 15, 2015

SMP Blogger Bride: Chloe’s Tips for Out of Town Dress Shopping

Hello Style Me Pretty friends! It’s Chloe from Boxwood Avenue again, and today I am sharing my tips for out-of-town dress shopping. These are the tips I wish I would’ve known before I dragged all of my bridesmaids to San Francisco. I feel like this post should really be titled “Things No One Tells you About Dress Shopping” because, really, no one talks about the struggle of a one-hour bridal appointment. Click below for my tips on what to expect!

Out of Town Dress Shopping Tips
View Slideshow
Out of Town Dress Shopping Tips
View Slideshow

Follow my Wedding Planning Journey!

My E-sesh in Paris | DIY Favors

 

© Style Me Pretty, 2015. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: ,
Post categories: The Blog, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Fashion, Wedding Style



from Style Me Pretty http://ift.tt/1F0siT0

No comments:

Post a Comment